1.02.2008

Whatever Made Me Think?

New Year's resolutions have never gone well for me. Never. Except last year. Every year's thought of "I'll write a letter every month" "I'll call an old friend every week" and the absurd "I'll make huge biceps!!" failed miserably. But last year "no buying new things" and "no soda" went remarkably well. So well that I forgot that my keeping of New Year's resolutions is really about 4%. In any case. It is January Second, 2008. And I have already messed up this year. Because I didn't post in my blog yesterday. Alas.

1 comment:

  1. But I think part of what made this past year's resolution so successful is that we were supporting each other, and we were able to make it fun sometimes. So, if we do the same this year with our writing resolutions, I think we could be successful and have a good time doing it... eh? :)

    ReplyDelete