1.14.2008

BMIzz No More!

CELEBRATION! I have finished, finally, after months and months, the counting and tabulating of the BMIzz! If history is any indication of the future, it will only be about another three weeks before I stop seeing little creepy-crawlies every time I close my eyes. What an amazing improvement to my quality of life.

IN OTHER NEWS: It turns out to be an extremely bad idea to clean your keyboard with acetone. I was tidying in my chemistry lab today and spotted the charming red-topped acetone bottle. It reminded me that I have intended, ever since I started this job, to remove the grime on my office keyboard left by my predessor. Well, erm, under the grime there is apparently an acetone-soluble coating. Oops. I removed a large amount of that coating from several keys and actually smeared some of the characters. On the upside, the grime is now gone. My space bar seems to have suffered some drippage. It doesn't space quite like it did ten minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment