1.15.2008

Going All Over the Country To Fight Global Warming

I'm fighting global warming again! Sort of. Actually, I'm at the annual conference of the National Committee on Science and the Environment (which could use a better website). In Washington DC. Me and a couple of gray-haired rockin women are representing the SLAC.

Since it's DC, the pub we had dinner in was blasting the Democratic debate in Nevada tonight. The candidates looked... tired. Really just that more than anything else. They just stumbled a lot more than I'm used to. Especially Obama. I think I've come to expect him to be calm and articulate all of the time. And man, Clinton needs a nap. And Edwards just looks bummed that he already lost this one. Again.

Also, I'm extremely jealous of Alison who is at Macworld. I want I want! Oops, I mean consumerism is BAD.

2 comments: