8.09.2007

A bunch of little rocks!

High Five, make that ten, goes out to Senator Gravel for his darling grandfather+I heart the gays performance in the LOGO channel's presidential candidate debate/chit chat about LGBT issues. Turns out that his name is not pronounced the same way as the pervious road surface. Gravelle. Ah.

And thus begins my welcome post to blog world. I have graduated from cushy lj world and into this here place o' bloggin.
The Upstairs Housemate (UP) was tiredface, so we didn't see everyone. I am sad to have missed Hillary. Really just for this reason. Ok, not really. (My main problem with that video, take it or leave it, is that she keeps talking about seeing "Hill on Capitol Hill." She's a senator oh hott4hill slice, the womyn works on Capitol Hill) I have to admit that I haven't gotten my heart set on a primary candidate yet. I'm in the pros-and-cons with all of them phase. I did really like how the debate highlighted the intersection of LGBT issues and healthcare issues, which are really just access issues.

But Gravel! What a fabulous dude. Even Kuchinich responded to the "Are Obama, Clinton and Edwards tools on gay issues?" question with, "Er, I support gay marriage." Mr. Badass Iheartthgays Grandad Gravel quite plainly called them tools, or actually just "not leaders." Edwards sounded like he had just learned about gay people yesterday at his charming visit to the "Gay and Lesbian Center" in LA. Note the conspicuous BTQ absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment