11.07.2007

And Here's What I Did Last Weekend

I have mountains of data and piles of backlogged water samples. Thusly, I'll direct my fine readers (All Three of You!) to treehugger for a summary, of how I spent my weekend. The me-specifics you'll miss are: I drove a van of 12 college students six hours to get there. The charming conversation I shared with my shotgun freshdude, who already has some pretty serious hippie cred, filled me up with hope for the future. I felt darn old and kept wanting to tell him how "full of promise" he was. Weird. Weird. Weird.

Also what you won't find out is that I spent Saturday night with my dearest friend from cough, prep school, cough, and got to test some of the lovliest of Dupont circle area drinking establishments. I was delighted to find that her apartment still sports some artifacts from her boarding school dorm room and we got all caught up on life's happenings.

3 comments:

  1. hi Kelsey, I haven't seen you in weeks, and its saddening, lets do something sometime.

    PS: We're going to NATIONALS!%$#@%$@

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) You are full of promise.

    2) You aren't darn old.

    3) You can't be old, because if you're old then I'm old, and I still decorate my "adult" apartment with boarding school artifacts.

    ReplyDelete