9.11.2007

Of Chaos

So who knew I would start off as such a hiccoughing blogger? Well, I'll try to be better, I swear. This is a mighty whirlwind of a week. Every time I think that I'm finally starting to be on top of things at work, I discover that, no, actually, I'm not at all. My laundry list of what I want to do is so long!

Poor Casper is being neglected. The BMIzz are so far from being counted and some of the time dependent lab work is far from finished. Egad!

This would all be easier if professors were easier to find. They could do this in several ways:
1. Move into their offices.
2. Respond to my emails immediately, ignoring others if necessary.
3. Carry a pager to which only I have the number, or a cell phone.
4. Rearrange their schedules to attend meetings that I call.

Not so hard, eh? On the up side, they are hard to find because they are all working very hard to educate the future and other vaguely important work.

With one exception, ahem, Chemistry who up and disappeared to Cape Cod on me. To be fair, he is on leave this semester....

They are quite fabulous as a bunch, and I'm lucky to have them. Just difficult to coordinate. Well, all that said, and I'm just going to leave you haning for actual content and head home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment